Crushing materials: basalt
Applications: Roads and buildings
Production Capacity: 100 t / h
Bulk Density: 1.6t/m3
Feed size: 20”
Discharge size: 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”
100 t/h sand plant from basalt Equipment related:
Dewo Machinery150 t/h basalt production line work processes:
1. Raw material under 20” is fed into Jaw Crusher through Vibrating Feeder.
2. Output from Jaw Crusher Material is fed into Cone Crusher(M) via B1 belt conveyor.
3. Output from Cone Crusher is fed into Sand VSI Crusher via B4 belt conveyor.
4. Output from Sand VSI Crusher is fed into vibrating screen via B5 belt conveyor
5. >1/2” stones will be transported back to VSI Crusher for re-crushing via B6 belt conveyor.
6. <1/2” stones will be discharged by vibrating screen to get 0-1/4”, 1/4”-3/8”, 3/8”-1/2”mm, transported by B7*3 belt conveyors to product piles.
150 t/h basalt production line flow chart: